Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Edited to add: My Valentines card made Top 3 at iCopic Challenge

Wishing all of you a Valentine's Day filled with tons of love! This is a quick post to share with you a card I made for my son. This year, we played Family Secret Valentine and I got my little guy...Yeah!
(I also made a card for my hubby but I haven't taken pictures yet).



For this special card I used my "Beary Big Hugs" stamp from Belles'n Whistles and my "Loving" border stamp from Magnolia. I made the tag with a sentiment I found at my local crafts store.


 The paper is from My Mind's Eye and the beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections.



My cute little image has been colored with Copic markers. Skin: E11, E02, E00, E000 and R20. Teddy Bear, Hair and Shoes: E37, E33, E31 and E50. Pants, Hair band and Bow tie: BG 18, BG15, BG13, BG11 and BG0000. Heart: R27, R24 and R22. Gray: C5, C3 and C1. Shadows: W5, W3 and W1.



I'm entering the following challenges:
Belles'n Whistles challenge: Love and Hearts
iCopic: BG family


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola


12 comments:

  1. Ooooh wat een beautyful card, it's so cute!!!!
    L love the image.

    Hugs Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your colouring. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Paola. I am sure your little one loved this card. Your colouring is superb! Gosh, wish I could colour like that. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Wonderful coloring and love the soft feel of the papers! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! Paola!! This is just amazing! I love your coloring on this so much! Thank you so much for joining us a iCopic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - this is truly beautiful - love your contrast coloring!! Seriously fantastic! Thanks for joining us at iCopic!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! this really is gorgeous,your colours/colouring are so lovely and the tag is perfect.
    Hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card Paola, the image is coloured to perfection and I adore that colour combo!
    In recognition of how much I love your work I have something for you on my blog!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is really gorgeous Paola!! Love your colors and brilliant design! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Belles n’ Whistles Challenge Blog ! Hope you will join us again and good luck!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING card, OUTSTANDING coloring and AMAZING details!
    Your blog is full of ideas and inspiration. Thank you!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sentiment stamp - who makes it? I also love this card; beautiful flowers and your coloring of the image is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete